- Promote cycling as a healthy, lifestyle alternative
- Draw attention to social issues by participating in charity rides
- Sponsor and promote a professional cycling team, with a goal of participating in the Tour de France by 2020
- Create partnerships with State Cycling Associations and Government to ensure safety of cyclists and to promote a cleaner, greener environment.
- Provide international exposure to cyclists and access to scholarship opportunities.
- Partner with schools to form cycling clubs in order to build robust athlete pipelines at state and country levels, for amateur and professional cycling event