Cycology Riding Club (CRC) is a not-for-profit cycling club established in 2011. It promotes cycling as a lifestyle, creates awareness about social issues and seeks to develop cycling as a competitive sport.
- Promote cycling as a lifestyle.
- Get Nigerians cycling irrespective of age, gender or current fitness level.
- Create awareness about social issues through cycling.
- Encourage Charity rides
- Create partnerships with State Cycling Associations and Governments to ensure safety of cyclists and promote a cleaner, greener environment, as the number of cyclists grow.
- Establish and sponsor a professional cycling team, (disadvantaged youths or aspiring pros) to represent
- Nigeria and/or the Cycology Club, at international events.
- Provide international exposure to cyclists and access to scholarship opportunities.
- Partner with schools to form cycling clubs in order to build robust athlete pipelines at state and country levels, for amateur and professional cycling events.